Monday, January 14, 2008

hmm... finally here to update again. As usual i'm damned busy wif life in NS. Had actually plans to go for travel at the end of next month. But now can't go le. Disappointment. The doc says that i shouldn't be gg travel for the next two years or so for safety reasons. Actually tot of buying cheap stuffs overseas. Argh neva mind. I still can go travelling after two years. But... i muz pay for my own air tickets le.

Birthday is coming up. Everyone is invited for my chalet. The details should be as follows but yet to be confirmed. For my brothers, i shall make it compulsory. wahaha.

Date: 15/2/07 to 17/2/07
Venue: Downtown East Costa Sands


The buffet should be on the 16th bah. Juz can't wait for my 21st birthday to come. I can onli hav an early birthday celebration coz of NS commitments. Busy busy. Still saving up on my annual leaves. Didn't wan to take any for the month of january. But still thinkin if i should take leave in febuary. I think i should for the chinese new year celebrations. Which means more holidays for me. Whee. See how bah.

Off to take rest le. Shall update whenever i can.

No comments: