Wednesday, February 27, 2008

@ official 1st day of work...
Yep yep. Was officially my first day of work today after i settled all the admin stuffs. I think from today, i can see that all my colleagues and superiors are realli good people. Juz hoping that life at khatib will be a smooth sailing one for the next coming months. Juz one thing that i hav to go thru for two weeks which will be workin six days for each week for 2 weeks. That realli reminds me of workin @ pop. Should be alrite wif me since i alr got a taste of service line for the last 3 years. Wish me luck~!

IT SHOW 2008 is here again le. It's happening from 6th march to 9th march. Anyone tot of wat stuffs they gonna get le? Guess there will be so many good deals again. Personally for me, bought a couple of stuffs during the previous IT SHOW when i was workin there. The 160GB 3.5" ext hard disk which cost me 99 bucks that time. Maybe will drop by on 7th march to look around for any good deals. Juz miss workin in IT exhibitions as well, realli good memories.

No comments: