Thursday, October 04, 2007

I'm the tourist

Indeed frm the previous post, it's world animal day. Did everyone do anything special for their animal? hahaha... That reminded me of my parrot. Argh... Nvm... Memories are juz memories. LOL... It's been recently that i hav been waking up these few days. Maybe i should juz adjust myself to getting up early these few days since it's gg to be life at tekong soon. LOL... Went to tanjong pagar today. Realli it's been a long time since i been there since i went to a job agency years back after my o levels. It's more of a business district i guess. Took the NEL train all the way to outram park rather than takin bus 80. Or else i could hav slept all the way on the bus.


Spotted this row of red buildings. Hmm.. at first i tot it was a cafe or some library. Hmm.. it's actually a museum juz opposite URA centre. Its realli purely red. Though there's realli a cafe inside but it's purely a museum. It's actually called a red dot museum i think. Can't rmb.


Made my way down to china town after that. I guess there's lots of changes going around chinatown these days. Indeed it has changed a lot. Even the market and the food centre is going down to renovations now. Though some places are going thru renovations, the place is still filled wif tourists. I realli feel like a tourist, snapping pictures here and there when they are also doing that. LOL...


It's going to be back to work tmr. In mmed, argh... i dunno wat i will be doing...

No comments: