Monday, October 22, 2007

The Departure

Days started to draw nearer and nearer to life at tekong. Honestly, i feel kinda weird. I dun hav the feeling of being afraid or anything like that. What i feel is like nothing, maybe it's juz another adventure ahead or sth. Realli it will be the first time i depart all the important things and people in my life for a period of time. haha... dun worry will look forward to my first book out in like two weeks time though. Army life starting soon. Whee...

Chilling out in changi airport is realli a thing that i always enjoyed doing since young. It juz brings me the feelings of going overseas. The ambience, the atmosphere and everything else. haha... maybe the person going to the airport yest gave me more feelings of going overseas yest as well. I enjoyed my last trip to japan and i've never been to overseas wif any frens at all. Most of the time, it's juz wif my family. So i will be waiting for that day where my wish will come true. haha...

Looking for something to cover myself in two weeks time has been difficult now i juz realised. Since my hair has been so thick. Argh... maybe i should juz prepare and go to botak days now. But maybe not la... Can save some $$. Will go find sth to cover myself soon. Maybe the nike cap that i bought overseas some time ago should do the job. But... will it match my skin colour in like two weeks time?

I suddenly realised how impt my mobile phone is to me during the two weeks in there. Still havin a headache whether to borrow 6510 frm my cousin or should i juz be contented wif my 6060. But i hav to find my FM radio. My old mp3 player seems to be CMI. sigh... All the rusty parts.

Our Journey Yesterday:




No comments: