Sunday, November 04, 2007


I'm like a BIRDY inside a CAGE

I'm now on my 7 days mc and i'm alr out of course for my BMT. Gosh... my skin condition is realli bad at tekong and it's really a very scary feeling seeing all my skin red when in tekong. Realli hope that my skin condition can juz go back to normal. For almost the whole of today, i was like a bird in a cage. Realli dislike this kind of feeling. Since young, i'm like one guy who always enjoy going out to chill out and to enjoy. I'm suddenly like someone who juz come back frm the country after a long period of time. But my life at tekong is juz like 5-6 days. Why? I juz can't understand. I realli wan to adapt back to my life here in sg.

Went to pop wanting to surprise wynne today but i think i failed totally. It's been realli more than a week since i last seen her. Guess i realli made a quick decision to go surprise her in the toilet. LOL... I realli juz wanna go back to our good old days. Seeing all the photos we had realli takes me back all the way to the good times that we had. Can we have it back again. Since i came out of tekong, i realli wan to cherish everything that i once had before. It's like realli a tot of mine. Indulging in good food has always been the things that we did. Realli miss all the times that we had though it's like onli juz one or two weeks ago. Can we?




李玖哲/周笔畅 - 你好吗

温柔的时间抚平我们的亏欠
过几天过几年伤会好一点

多久没见面孩子气有没有变
还记得我们从前笑的那么甜

baby 我想起你你有了他
是否依然为了爱变的很傻
我想起你你有一个他
好久都没说的话你好吗

温柔的缠绵我也放下了依恋
过几天过几年伤会好一点

我收着照片安静在盒子里面
回忆是你我剩下唯一的关联

baby 我想起你你有了他
是否依然为了爱变的很傻
我想起你你有一个他
好久都没说的话你好吗

问候是我对你好想说出的话
现在你过的好吗

我想起你你有了他
是否依然为了爱变的很傻
我想起你你有一个他
好久都没说的话你好吗


No comments: