Thursday, November 08, 2007

I Wanna Be Free...

Oh manx... i juz feel so great today. It's been near to two weeks since i had a good outing. And it's been nearly 3 good months since i had a good outing wif my group. I realised something, my group can always lighten me up when in times of bad mood. Realli it's true. haha... Thanks peeps for making my day feel so good... YEH!

It's back to pool again after so many months. haha... To my surprise, i still can pocket the shots. Whee. Not bad not bad. (Not trying to hao lian...) The whole of the group actually lost a lot of touch la. Including me. I can't make a good cushion shot as well. Well, we can't be playing pool that often these days as well. That takes us back to the times when we go for pool sessions right after lessons. Real slack. But we do nid some enjoyment frm all the projects and courseworks as well la.

It's so crowded everywhere as well today. Though there isnt much people in bukit timah, it's juz damned crowded over at amk. Met xav at amk. It's good that now he can walk more normally. Well, of coz the whole of the group had a good nice chat at the food court in amk hub. Real good food there as well. Esp the oyster omelette. Damned it's nice. I will wan it again. Maybe slackin at AMK isn't a bad idea as well. We had rounds of initial d 3 and 4 session. AND... GOSH... We found ourselves a new kind of entertainment. The basketball machine at the arcade. wahahhaa... I think we tried more than 5 times to get to lvl 3 but we still fail. (the last attempt was juz three pts away frm target. good one. but i wasn't the one who play.) It's good sweat wif loads of energy consumed.


在孤单北半球里, 我等雨后的彩虹.
Rain showers me wif loneliness,
but it's the rainbow after that i will find.

Signing off. JX.

No comments: