Tuesday, November 06, 2007


The Importance

After a week at tekong, i began to think that my thinkings hav all changed. Think back what az said before i went to tekong. hmm... all seems to be so true. I begin to cherish everything i'm havin. Maybe it's the one week that i lost touch wif everything that i had. Time is juz like the most impt factor in everything that i do. Taking for example the day that i had to book out at 8 in the morning and then book in 3.30 in the afternoon. I realli had to make full use of all the time. It's juz like so many things to do within juz the few hours itself. Lunch wif parents, a nap, a doc's appt and of coz all the travelling. Now i totally understand why people hav to hire a cab when they book out. I totally understand.

I guess i begin to cherish my frens more now. For most of my admin time in tekong, i hav been havin chats wif my group. It realli lightens me up during the time in tekong. I realli look forward to our gathering this thursday. Juz hope that we get the venue and time to be fixed soon. But i guess the venue has to be in the west like where we always hang out after sch eh. Juz thinking abt our times at k box as well where someone tend to be "snoring" away when singing. GOSH... that was juz one of the most memorable k box session that we had.

I am juz beginning to be tired of being a bird in the cage all the way till this wednesday nite where all my bunk mates book out. Oh ya... tend to be thinkin of them also. haha... not forgetting them always cheering ourselves up. Missing their craps again.

No comments: