Tuesday, June 13, 2006

12th June

Mentioned in the previous posts that i was very tired recently. And i fell sick yesterdae in the office. Went off for lunch alone and was already not feeling well. Quickly ate and went back to the office hoping to feel much better. But didn't. Felt worse. Sigh... Didn't wan to go back home initially as i thought that there was still loads of stuffs to be done. But in the end i cannot take it. Told my colleague and went to the doc in hougang. It's most probably due to too much stress. That's wat the doc said. Thd doc gave me a two days MC. Maybe it's true? But can't realli rest coz my work is already piling up. Maybe muz realli go to bed early everydae. Went back home, drank my medicine and immediately went to bed. My sleep wasn't a good one also, coz my phone kept ringing wif phonecalls and msg-es. haha... nvm abt tt coz i can still sleep at nite. lol... Was online at night to change my blog skin. Needed to change again. change to a better one. Guess there seems to be some errors. Watched disc 2 of king kong wif my mum until i dozed off on bed. Guess it's due to the effects of the flu medicine.

13th June

Woke up today rather late @ ard 12pm. haha... Was realli tired bah. Guess the previous week was a rather tired and stressful one. Realised that my frens are falling sick too. Received a msg frm reggie, but didn't reply coz i was in a very blur condition yest. Thanks... He fell sick also. Well, maybe nid to take good care of ourselves. Patiently awaited the arrival of my two niece-s. haha... Followed me ard the house which is wat they are normally doing. lol... Watched the 3rd disc of king kong wif aerial. haha.. she was like telling her mum of the king kong story after she watched the show. Suddenly felt my fever back in the afternoon and went back to bed. Slept 2 hours and woke up. Hope tmr will be a better day.

No comments: