Saturday, June 03, 2006

Finally back to blog. Erm... Four days since i last blogged. Been realli these few days rushing work stuffs. So it's been damned tired everydae since i reach home. BUt will try my best to keep the blog on going. Finally my rest day today. Five days of hard working days. That's what i been through. Woke up quite late today at abt 10.35. Continued where i left off in the fifa game yesterdae which i played till 1am? haha... basically juz slacking ard till i went back to sleep at 2pm. Pure slacking day today bah. Few of my aunties and my cousins reached my house. And i went out of my room in sleepy mood wif my hair all messed up due to lots of tossing. Quite normal though. We were preparing to go off for a thai dinner. Basically wat comes to my mind when eating a thai meal is tom yam? But didn't eat that today sia. Haiz... Didn't noe the eating place well. Had to meet my 2nd aunt at textile centre(which i dunno where as well, juz noe wat bus to take). Still muz walk some distance at jalan sultan sia. Then when entering the restaurant. I saw Ngee Ann pristiege. Got discounts sia. haha... that's 10% off the normal bill. haha... Kang Kung, Pomelo salad, Olive Rice, Pineapple Rice, Tauhu Goreng, Fried squid, Chendol and Durian Glutinous Rice were wat we ordered. 13 people( all my aunties, cousins and parents). It's been a long time since we had dinner together also. Went to suntec wif my parents after dinner. Before today i hav been like always working saturdays and seldom goin out wif my parents. Wanted to go into the PC show to look at stuffs but closed at 8 so walked ard suntec and went into carrefour. Got my first experience in drinking blueberry juice. Guess the taste is quite different frm blueberry bread? Tired after eating and some window "shopping"? haha... Gotta get back to work tmr. Hope all goes well. JX signing off.

No comments: