Thursday, June 15, 2006

Woke up today at 6+. My dad juz came back from his night shift. So got woke up. It's been a long time since i woke up so early. Sigh... Juz laid on bed and did nothing except staring. Got out of bed at 8am and got ready for work. Left for work in a blur condition, hoping to get to the office by 9.30. I think i have been feeling damned stressed up recently. Loads of work to be done. My fever was back again today. But didn't care about it and continued working. I can't afford to leave work again. I dun wanna delay my stuffs. Drank one cup of my chrysanthemum tea that i bought that day. Then continued working. Could feel all the pressure in my head when i was working. Seeing stuffs that i hav neva seen before. Till now, i am feeling not that good. Going for the milk run rehearsals on saturday. Long time since i went for CCA. Erm... months? Hope will be exciting.

Joined pop people for dinner today. As usual loads of craps ar... Decided that we are goin seoul garden on the 30th. It will be in the evening. Guess it's goin to be interesting. But hav to rush there. Think it will be most likely in tampines. hmm... so from tiong bahru to tampines will be 35 mins i assume? Signing off here. Real tired. Need a rest.

No comments: