Sunday, June 11, 2006

It's back to work today at pop. Been quite an enjoyable day yesterdae wif pop people. haha... Even visited the esplanade. Didn't actually quite noe what's really in the esplanade until i walked around yesterdae. haha.. like a tourist. The atmosphere on the rooftop of esplanade was great as well. Juz by looking at the waters around the area, a person will feel much better. Well, back to today. Woke up to the songs of my phone again as usual. My parents woke up damned early ay 7am to prepare for the chalet. Woke up a while and heard the voices of my aunts discussing of wat to bring and tried to get back to sleep. I guess i was realli tired these few days wif the stuffs happening ard me. i am realli tired. Juz felt like goin on a holiday and relax myself. Guess i am used to keeping things inside myself for the pass years. I definitely nid a break. Initially opened counter 3 today. Coz maggie said that i cannot open counter 1 as i am goin off early. But maggie asked me to close my counter as there wasn't much people. So there i went, going in front to help out. There was not much people i guess. Onli had to run back to my counter to open like one or two times? lol... Lunch was alone. Maggie told me in the office that i cannot eat wif my "gang" today. o.0 Told her that we decided our eating time and her expression was weird?

Went off 5pm for my family chalet. Glad to see all my cousins and niece-s. haha... Went off to play pool first. Very long since i last played pool. But... didn't noe that my cousin plays pool. Won 2 matches and lost 1. Went back to the chalet and my nieces were like all so energetic. While me, lying on bed. Already damned tired. Wanted to get home quickly for a rest. Phew and i did. There wasn't any bbq this time so it wasn't that great. Goin back to work tmr. hmm... Monday... the start of the week.

No comments: