Wednesday, June 06, 2007


The Day Wif My Laptop...


Juz took a look at my schedule and realised that i am like juz workin one day for this week which is on friday. Off days on the weekends. Think that will be the last final gathering wif peng and vic on the weekends. Gosh... so much off days next week as well, what should i do? Should i juz go back to work during my off days? LOL...

Been in front of my lappy since morning when i woke up. Watching one chinese movie after another. It's realli a boring day. I juz hope that october will realli be here asap. My lappy seems to be the thing that will bring me laughters after the whole of my group goes into army. Argh...

Tmr will be pop gathering. Supposed to hav a k box session but i guess now it's realli cancelled le. Will be gg khym's house to see the baby also. Should be a chubby baby eh? (reminds me of shinnosuke). haha...

No comments: