Thursday, June 07, 2007

Out Wif Poppies

It's a day out wif pop people. haha... Well, i guess everyone enjoyed their day bah. But the dinner realli burnt my pocket. The total for each person adds up to be 25 dollars plus. Actually wanted to go eat seoul garden which each person adds up to be ard 21 dollars. Haiz... i realli miss steamboat. When can i hav my steamboat ah.

Khym's baby i muz say quite chubby. haha... LOL... guess frm my opinion he realli looks like HS sia. LOL... Didn't realli dare to carry the baby. Cannot find any word to describe, the closest word i can use is eh... "fragile"? LOL... The weather is like getting hotter these days. Choy teng said the walking distance to khym's house was like one bus stop but the distance is like 4 bus stops. Guess i realli can get lost in yishun sia.


The dinner wat can i say. It's full bah, but i dun realli like it. The siam kitchen in woodlands. We were at first told that there wasn't any service charge, but all started eating the koropok le. So no choice. There was like a 20 course meal. After the full meal, I realli hoped that i can hav some hot soup or sth. There's hot soup but it's tom yam. Sick of tom yam le la. For the past two days, i am like eating tom yam maggi noodles. So realli tired of it le. Overall, my pocket burnt le.

Working tmr again le. Counter 1. I realli dun feel like workin. I juz feel like slackin at home. Still waiting for az's phone call. But guess it will be tmr le bah. haha... Maybe he's realli enjoyin his time inside. Juz hope that my turn comes faster. WHee.

No comments: