Tuesday, June 26, 2007

To Vi-Vo We Go!

The bright sunshine realli started my day off well today. It's my off day again today. I should be working more this week sia. Having three off days this week isn't a good thing i guess. Well, i'm intending to cancel off my off day this friday. My favourite quote for this month seems to be "work more, spend less!" LOL...

Off to vivo in the early afternoon. Wanted to catch shrek 3 at the 3pm time slot. But reaching vivo at 2.30pm to buy 3pm slot tickets isn't a good thing to do. So caught the 5.15pm slot instead. Saw the adidas bag that i saw that day. Well, it's still havin the seasonal sale now at 30% off. Actually tot that the sale should hav been off on sunday. But it's still there. In the end, didn't buy the bag. Coz i think i still prefer the nike bag at plaza sing. Wait... Isn't my favourite quote for this month supposed to be "work more, spend less"? hmm... Maybe should realli think twice first.

No comments: