Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Things That We Did

Finally back after the final gathering that we had before az finally goes into tekong. Guess it will be weeks after today when we have our next gathering. Time realli flies by when we enjoy our time today. Well, it will be my turn in four months when i go into tekong as well. Guess i will be damned lonely when the whole of my group goes in and i am like the onli one outside. Argh... pool alone? bowling alone? Guess i hav to indulge myself into work again. But it's realli getting damned boring at work. Sometimes i am juz sick of my work. But thinkin that there's onli like 2-3 months left, i juz hav to bare wif it.

Peng, xav, az and vic bought stuffs they nided for tekong. It realli makes me the odd one out not buying anything ah. I think i got a rough idea of my 7 weeks at tekong from an auntie at the store. hehe... Well, sometimes i juz hope that the 2 years will be over asap.

It's realli hot and crowded out in different places. Esp the places that we went today. Bugis and city hall. I'm abt to get the 60 bucks crossroads amplifier le. Finally made up my mind. But the uncle there went out of stock. LOL... I'm like havin more and more name cards recently. Guess will hav to get a name card holder soon as well. I'm like spending over budget for this month. hmm.. guess i hav to stay at home for the whole of tmr juz to save up.

._ all the craps that we had, all the talks that we shared


No comments: