Thursday, January 05, 2006

04/01/2005

Had quite a boring day today. hmm.. woke up at 9.30. Weird to find that my alarm clock was not beside me. Argh... my mum took it away. School was going to start at 2. Knew that i was going to play maplestory tonight. So immediately turned on my pc to do my SA and my PM. TOt that i had to get some sources from a website. Goodness, i was wrong as the information all seems to be inside the powerpoint. Wasted 15 mins of my time. Then came to PM. Was tasked to comment on the scope and objectives on a TOR. The most difficult i find was to compare the objectives and the scope. They have to be linked together. Completely forgotten about my breakfast. Argh... So in the end, cooked some maggee mee and took as lunch. Busy people are hungry people as well. haha... so anything will be fine.

Went to school at 2 and went straight for my CSP lessons. Was going to be late. haha... lucky me, the tutor was not there yet and there was like onli two people in the class. Copied lots of tutorial answers. Still yet to go thru them to understand them. hmm... have to go make an effort to do that. After that was my C Programming practical. hmm... was about structures. Still quite blur about that although i finished the question. The main thing i am having difficulties was pointers. Didn't understand why it's so difficult to understand. Had some difficulties understanding wat the tutor was explaining. Went straight home after lessons and was like peak period. SO many people boarded 961. Didn't even have a chance to sit down.

No comments: