Wednesday, January 11, 2006

10/1

It's a public holidae today. Had a chance to wake up late. Surfed around the web to check out some stuffs while waiting for my cousin to wake up to decide wat's for breakfast. It's been rainy daes these few days and i guess some people got sick too. hmm... hope they juz get well soon coz CNY is juz ard the corner. Went to econ to buy breakfast. As usual, the ground is damned wet wif muddy soil. It's like "winter"?

Ate my breakfast and told me cousin that i thought of cooking some noodles at 2. So there I went continuing to stay in front of my pc waiting for 2. hmm... Guess my room is realli cold. Everytime i switch on my monitor, it will be blurred wif water vapour. It will be gone onli in about 30 mins. Suddenly i tot of going to my mum's shop to visit. haha... Dropped the tot of cooking the noodles. Changed and went out of the house.

While i was on the NEL, received a sms frm TS asking me whether i could go back to work. hmm... I tot that i realli should go back to work sometimes coz i have been rejecting them several times liao. And it's a public holidae today. So told them that i will go back at abt 5. phew... luckily they allowed. Reached my mum's shop and ordered my food. Aunt asked me to help her to carry some of her stuffs back to her house. Saw that it's still early at 3. Agreed. Quickly ate my lunch and went off wif her. Reached her house and realised that my cousins are doing "spring cleaning". wah... hmm... so when i am going to start mine?

Went back to work at 5. Went straight to punch my card realising that there's some queue at the cashier. hmm... i was thinking that there shouldn't be that much people to day coz it's already after promotions and the textbook counter was gone also. Took over the counters when they went for dinner. Stressful period at 6. Took over ivy and the queue was like so long. haha... maybe it's good to have long queues once in a while. Time passed real fast. Was outside the counter after dinner. Everyone was like so busy serving customers. hmm... There's really lots of customers enquiring on textbooks.

~Angela's album is out liao~

No comments: