Monday, January 30, 2006

29/1

Whee... It's the year of dog liao. Wishing everyone a happy new lunar new year. Slept at 2am on the previous night coz of watching the variety shows which some started at late night. Woke up at ard 8.50 to the sound of the tv set. Didn't have a chance to sleep longer. Ate some food and went on my way to bai nian. Went to woodlands first and waited for my cousins at the bus stop. Waited 15 mins for the 161 to come. My cousins were actually discussing of watching a movie tomorrow. hmm... sounds good. Haven't got a chance to watch movie on a chu er. hmm... but the tickets are gonna be ex.

Reached my auntie's house and saw my two niece. Just woke up from their sleep. But still they were so active. hahaha... Sat down and ate some goodies while chatting with my cousins. From mobile topic to anything under the sun. Soon they asked me to play cards. haiz... no knowledge of that. Wanted to teach me but was like no heart to learn. The cards noe me but i juz dunno them.

Waited for damned long for bus 31 at toa payoh interchange while on my way to my uncle's house. The commuters were like complainin to the control station. Finally came and was like a single deck bus for so many commuters? Goodness. As the bus moved, it was damned packed. Fortunately, my mum and i got a seat as we were in front.

My uncle's house was juz filled up wif new year goodies every year. Juz enjoyed going to his house every year. It's been a tradition of going to his house every year. The new year mood will be there if we go to his house. My niece suddenly appeard in thai dress which attracted so much attention. Flashes of camera light were everywhere.

Went to my cousin's house after that and was like asked to play mahjong. i was like huh? I am one mountain tortoise that dunno wat's gambling la. haiz... but still sat beside my cousin and started learning. Goodness... in so many rounds onli won once. On to Chu er liao...

No comments: