Monday, January 02, 2006

hmm... the weather today not bad eh? The weather makes me wanna sleep again especially now. Went to Hougang wif my cousin to buy our lunch. My mum spent the day at her shop again. Received vickie's msg that the er mo zhai shen is up for renting again. wah... such a conincidence la. Juz leaving my house for Hougang. haha... Glad that i saw that msg in time. My message tone now loud enough la. Rented the six discs. DUn think i got the time to watch today. Gonna stay in front of the tv set until 9 today. Campus superstar starts today and i am watching 7pm show while blogging now. Bought batteries from there also. School is starting tomorrow and definitely need batteries juz for journey to school. Bought cheap batteries bah, surely won't last for long.

Finally finished my PM assignment today. Added in some points and edited some of my phrases. Muz definitely get a better grade this time as i didn't realli do well in my gantt chart. Tomorrow is goin to be a long day. Ending at 6. Excited abt going back to school. haha...

No comments: