Monday, January 09, 2006

08/01

Raining... Stared at the ceiling at 10 and went back to sleep again. Weather damned cold. Finally woke up at 12.30. haha... Washed up and went online. Wanted to do ISDT but in the end was too tired after yesterdae so slacked. haha... Not exactly a slacking day actually. Ate one bowl of maggee noodles and watched some shows. The alarming thing happened. Walking out to get some things into my room. I found out that the living room was "flooding". Water was leaking into the living room. Goodness. Ran to the toilet and took out my essential weapons. Equipped wif mop, pails and cloths, I managed to clean up the mess in 30 mins. Woohoo... phew... Thought that i should help my mum a bit. So took out the vaccum cleaner and started vacuuming the whole house. It's sometimes good to do this exercise once in a while. Felt that my keyboard was filled wif dust. Went to 'vacuum' the keyboard. Gosh... in the end one of the 'J' keys went in. Lucky me. Was able to dismantle the vacuum cleaner and take out the 'j' key. mm... this proves that my vacuum cleaner is very strong. haa... what am i talking abt.

The weather was rainy and the charity show at night went on. Guess some of the stories are realli touching. Managed to see hebe on tv. haha... woohoo... This was one of the touching charity shows i think. ooh ya, not forgetting to mention that the 4 superstars who sang the opening theme. Was touching and nice i guess.

No comments: