Wednesday, January 25, 2006

24/01

hmm... have been quite busy for these past two weeks so didn't really have the time to update my blog. Thanks to those people visiting my blog regularly. haha... Was actually quite troubled this morning as my csp project is not working. That was the part where i needed to add in new products to a database. Kept thinking about the problem the whole previous night but to no avail. So decided to go for the CSP practical to ask my tutor. Reached there at about 10 but did not see the tutor. hmm... decided to check my mail and found out that he will onli be there at 11. Gosh... This practical was actually optional. No wonder everyone was coming in damned late. Haiz... So decided to go for my breakfast before coming back at 11.

Didn't actually solve my problem and the tutor suggested that i should add the database in system dns. hmm... Was hoping that it will work on the way to my CP tutorial. Amended my database in CP lesson but it still won't work. Peng changed his settings and his one was working fine. Suddenly, i tot that it might be some system error? haha... so decided to try it out on vic's laptop. Haiz... my codes worked fine on vic's laptop. What in the world is happening manx. So i tot that the day was going very bad for me. Worked on the CSP assignment till SA lessons.

Tot that the SA practical was actually quite confusing. We needed to come out with test cases for a system. But what they have given us were already 9 test cases. Most of them were already very common. There were lots of craps being suggested. Even unrealistic ones like blackout. haha... goodness. All too stressed.

Presented my group's work during PM. Was actually quite worried about my presentation skills coz it's been a long time since i last presented. Eh... The presentation went very smoothly to my surprise. The tutor shot me some questions which was done by one of my team mates. haha... So she called on "other versions" of JX. goodness. two or three versions of me answering the questions she shot. I was supposed to aanswer her questions but i can't la. wooohoo... but still we got an A for our group which was great. Went back to my seat after my presentation. RP suggested that i should re-add my database for the csp assignment. Dunno why he's so lucky la. When he did it, it worked. Thanks to him, my day went well. haha... no troubles liao. Tot that i should be able to finish everything as soon as possible.

After our dinner at alameen. We decided to come back to school to do our CSP. I dunno why i am suddenly very addicted to CSP. Juz like what i did during assignments last time. Eat sleep think java. haha... Initially did our csp in the library. But the library closes at 9. We shifted our stuffs to the atrium and continued doing till ard 10.15. Tired but i juz wanted to finish everything asap. Went home and it was already near to 12. Took a shower and closed myself in my room and worked till 2.30 am. Damned tired but yes i finished my part for the assignment.

25/01

hmm... i can say that i got nothing much to say today. Woke up at 10.30 coz i was damned tired after burning the midnight oil. haha... Mood was realli good when u noe that u have finished on sth and u do not realli need to worry abt that. That's wat i like sometimes when finishing assignments early.

Grabbed my stuffs and went off to school at about 12 to meet RP at the square. haiz... have to run to catch the bus as 86 was about to turn to the stop. Exhausted.

CP practical today was slacking as onli a few of us turned up. The tutor knew that we all were thinking about our CSP assignments and didn't hav the mood to think about CP. So we were released damned early. Went home immediately after that.

No comments: