Tuesday, April 25, 2006

As u all can see i got some probs posting up my previous entry yesterdae. But yesterdae's post was very short. Especially when i am going thru the same routine everydae. Lol... Today was not much different. Brought some bread to work today. Wasn't feeling that good since yesterdae. Thanks to my throat. Haiz... Brought one bottle of luo han guo drink to work. Was so busy in the morning until i didn't drink. Onli ate the bread. Was damned busy wif an enhancement in my program for the previous 2 days. Thanks to one of colleague who helped me wif solving one of my bug in the morning.

Lunch was wif colleagues at tiong bahru. hmm... Their topics are sometimes weird but funny at times. lol... Talking abt express buses. Goodness, a sore throat person go eat KFC? Hope nothing happens. Worked and worked all the way till 6+.

Lol... my mum bought some stuffs in jb. The ribena nice sia. New flavour wif apple and blackcurrent. LOL...

No comments: