Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Was feeling damned unwell again when i woke up today. Initially tot that maybe not enough sleep. But dun think so. Coz i started to cough liao. Haiz... Heard tt a lot of people sick liao. Hope i will juz recover from this asap. Still nid to work until saturday manx. Muz jian chi dao di liao. Was damned blur when vickie messaged me in msn. Was damned sick and replied "woodly". haha... Have been very blur today wif my cough and doing my debugging stuffs. Haiz... after solving a bug another will turn up from nowhere. Sianz...

RP went for lunch at furama hotel. haha... Rented Harry Potter and the goblet of fire before i went back to office. Juz to catch up some movies that i didn't watch. I wonder what did the serviceman did to the aircon today sia. Already north pole in my cubicle liao, still made it even colder. And worst still, the air con wind was like blowing towards me. Making me hard to think sia. CLimbed up the chair and adjusted it but to no avail sia. Haiz... Jacket is not enough. Think muz bring blanket? haha...

No comments: