Friday, April 21, 2006

phew... been a long day. Juz created a blog on friendster. So i think i will post on both sides in future. But will be of the same post i think. Lol... It's my 12th day of work liao. I hope i still got the energy to carry on though. Goodness...after the technician came to repair the air con in my cubicle, I think my cubicle become artic liao. Juz came to know from my colleague that the area tt i am sitting in is nicknamed "north pole". Haiz... Hard to think of stuffs even when i am in jacket. The morning was quite free though. Waiting for my colleague to be back to integrate stuffs. Went off wif RP for lunch today coz my colleagues said they wanted to go valley point. I was wanting to return the dvd tt i rented tt day so didn't join them. Cooling lemon tea and duck rice was great for a hot weather. The feeling was like a person living in north pole going to a warm weathered area? Weird.

Went back from lunch and started to multi task. Had four laptops infront of me as i helped my colleague to do some stuffs. Tried in vain to connect to the internet as there were some probs. phew... succeeded. If not i won't hav anything much to do for the next few hours manx. For two hours, i had to stare at 4 lcd screens. haha...

After work was settlers cafe again. haha... second time there. This time played a strategy game. Needed some time to understand the game though. Needs some thinking. But it's good to relieve some stress after work. After that walked all the way to chinatown to eat the famous porridge. Everyone was like sweating all the way though.

Back to work again tmr at pop. Hope all goes well and can have my long awaited rest dae. Phew...

No comments: