Sunday, April 30, 2006

hmm... there seems to be somethin wrong wif my ear. haiz... I think has got sth to do wif my sleeping position manx. My ear was like blocked when i woke up in the morning. Was ok after a while. Woke up rather early today at 9+. Tot tt i am gonna rot the whole day liao coz i had noth much to do today. Spent the morning editing my blog skin. Been a long time since i last did that. Rather rusty liao. Maybe will find a better one soon. But this skin seems quite good i think. Started to continue watchin Da Chang Jin after tt. Watched all the way from 11-5+ sia. haha... Currently addicted to it now. Muz faster and complete and return to my auntie.

Initially wanted to go for k box today. BUT... went there and found out tt there's no k student today. And the charges today gonna be $21++ until 11pm. So went walk ard Hougang instead. Played some rounds of daytona wif reggie but didn't realli enjoy it thanks to the gears. Haiz... Spent some time watching soccer at the coffee shop while waiting for the others to finish their dinner or supper. Not quite sure myself also.

Tmr gonna be goin K box. This time round confirm will go in. haha... Someone damned afraid tt i will snatch her mic. haha... But dun think i will do tt manx. lol...

No comments: