Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Been a very long day today i think. The same morning routine again today. Didn't have much to do in the morning coz i was still waiting for the comments to come in. Worked on my logging of my weekly activities coz my lecturer already emailed me yesterdae. hmm... why muz one have tots when sitting alone facing walls. Why are feelings always mixed? Juz dun understand. Juz realised tt it will be less than a year before i go into NS. Though NS is the focus after finishing my poly education. But i realli hope tt i can go into a U after i finish my NS. This thought will neva change in my mind.

Was told by my colleague that i need to go for some bowling at 3 on thursday. hmm... that means i onli work till 3? Hope it's not goin to be ex? And my skills? Long time neva play liao. But neva mind bah, think it's juz for fun? This will be the first time bowling wif my colleagues. Oh ya... received a new laptop today too. Need to get used to it manx. haha... and that will be tomorrow i guess.


After work, went straight home. The ride home is always damned squeezy but always managed to get my seat. hmm... Surfed ard a while and chatted wif the people on maple. Jalan Kayu after that. Met pop people at sk b4 going to jalan kayu. That des, all got faked by him saying that he not goin. In the end, hide behind one pillar. Then he was damned noisy on the bus. haiz... Then there was one part when he acted as if he wanted to get off the bus juz after rivervale mall. Joker manx.

--��ㄤ�����涓�, ������浼����绔ヨ�����浜����缁�灏�--

No comments: