Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Maybe sometimes in life, people hav to overcome sad obstacles. But it will be best if one can forget what they are facing and enjoy their lives. What's the use of keeping things inside oneself and not exploding everything out? Juz some thoughts that went through my mind. Thinking back, there was once in my life when i overworked myself to forget some incidents that happened. But thru that i think i learnt a lot from my reflections of these incidents. Life is all about ups and downs.

Slept till 8.15 today again. Waking up later and later each day manx. From that day the person serviced the aircon in my cubicle, it has been damned cold. One weird thing that i found out today. After 8.30 there seems to be lesser and lesser people boarding trains. So of coz can find seats everywhere. Brought bread to the office for breakfast today. Thanks to my mum manx, who took the trouble to walk to rivervale mall to get some stuffs. =) Haiz... i misinterpreted the stuffs that i am supposed to do. Haiz... But i think i managed to solve them today. Was listening to the radio the whole day. And there was this joke about right clicks on mouse. The DJ said that there was this person from dunno where who called a tech support operator. The tech support asked the person to write click and asked if there's a box coming out displaying properties. The person said no. The tech support asked the person to write click again. The person actually assumed tt it's "write click"? haha... funny joke entertaining me when working.

Went wif my dad to compasspoint to change my mobile plan. Now i got more sms and free incoming calls. So people, feel free to call me often now. lol... Then went up pop to tell boss to change my working days to sundays instead. Seriously tot it through for two weeks. I definitely nid a rest on saturdays after my attachments. Now saturdays will be my onli rest dae. hmm...

-- 浼ょ�����娣卞害��界�舵繁, 浣����涓�瀹���藉��琚�寮ヨˉ --

No comments: