Monday, July 17, 2006

Finally i am back to post. wahhaha... It's been some days since i last posted. Countless days. Guess a lot of stuffs happened in the past few days but dun think i am goin to elaborate them. hahaha... Think today is the first day i am back to myself after finishing my reports. I think those people who saw me in the past few days can see me damned stress wif my FYP report. Finally it's over. It's time to celebrate? Dun think so. I still have my presentation to do. Which means that i will have to work on a powerpoint presentation. Woke up @ 8 in the morning to compile and bind my report together. Had to do some last minute work coz i finished at 2am yesterdae. Can't take it and went to sleep. It's been a dae of queue fighting on sunday till i was damned tired. Think i gonna have my 8 hours sleep tonight finally. Think i captured some thoughts on my bus trip today. Some nice ones this time. LOL..

The rain started pouring once i reached sch at 10. Been a long time since i last came back to school. Lots of changes and it's like a new environment. Met RP and packed everything inside an envelop for submission. Realised that a lot of people juz binded all their work together. hahaa... Went to Holland V for fast food after that coz it's shun lu?

Everyone was like left for lunch when i reached office. hmm... Not used to starting work at 12. But i did nothing much today. Maybe it's because this is my last week and i shouldn't be touching on a lot of stuffs. Gonna bring back some stuffs these few days or else i nid bring a traveler's bag there liao? haha... Juz realised that there seems loads of stuffs.

Left office at 6.10 and my frens asked me to sing the lian ai-ing while Rp went on drums while Reggie went on guitar? haha... juz for fun bah. But can almost say that it's perfect? LOL... Not bad la... Ate at the famous chicken rice stall after that . hmm.. forgot wat it is called but it's famous. Not bad bah. Nice food. haha... Played some pool and went back home at 9.30. Realised that this paragraph is short? haha... guess my eyes closing soon. Nid some sleep. Signs off.

--这无际的苦恼或许只是左右为难--

No comments: