Wednesday, July 05, 2006

woke up at 8 and immediately turned on the com to check the score for the italy-germany world cup match. haha... And also turned on some music while preparing myself for work. hmm... i seem to be going over the same routine over and over again. LOL... I should be free after 4 August depending on when is my presentation. Gosh... wat to present. hmm... Took the train to work and damned sleepy. Was working on my report when i had a sudden pain on my head. Guess that is the consequenses of not enough sleep for several days. There was nothing much i could do today except to work on my report. 10000 words. and now i onli reached like 1/10 of it. Went for lunch at 12 and ate prawn noodles wif chopped chilli? Chillis wif lunch will always make up one of the best meals. haha...

Went back after lunch to continue working on my report. Guess i was damned stress. Then there was a sharp pain on my head liao. Haiz... Thanks to vickie, made it even worse. LOL... still ask me to guess stuffs. I was on brink of guessing it right. In fact i hav already got it right. Thanks to her la... Divert my attention. Argh... Nvm... But dunno why instead of making the pain sharper, she sort of made me less stressed. Thanks la... haha... hmm... can't find any nice blog skins to use. How i hope i hav photoshop to create one nice blog skin. But too bad, i dun hav that. Next time bah.

No comments: