Thursday, July 20, 2006

hmm... didn't blog yesterdae coz was quite busy wif stuffs. haha... woke up today a little bit earlier than before. Wanted to clear all the work that i have. Stressed all the way through till noon. Was in my colleague's cube when RP and his team called me for lunch. I was like askin them on which place to eat then meet them lata coz i still got some work to finish off. They say dun ask? Was like HUH... OK... So put aside wat i am doing and met them on the 1st level. Didn't ask where we were goin. Juz went straight to call for a cab. wahahaa... Juz one person who dunno where he is goin. Then heard Jerald saying dunno wat hotel. hmm.. then i knew it liao... going for buffet which means quite ex liao. haha... and indeed it was. Very...

The stuffs are not quite a lot though. JUz liked the cakes and my colleagues called it cai fan? hmm... maybe coz i mixed all stuffs together. Was like damned full once i finished everything. Went back to office and solved all troubles within 30 mins. haha.. Guess it's becoz of the refilled energy to work. hmm... Harnam treated me to starbucks coffee. hmm.. I think i realli should thank my colleagues that guided me through.

I was quite free then after 3 plus and juz rested around. Packed everything and went off at 5.30. Coz there was realli noth much that i can do.


只是想说

这次的我 坚决地做了决定
决对不会像上次一样礼让
虽然 现在离你的距离很远
但是 我希望在你遇到困难时
你会在转眼间 看到我
因为 不管在任何情况下
我不想再次的看到你受到任何的伤害
但是 现在的我
好想带你去一个地方… 但可以吗?

No comments: