Sunday, July 30, 2006

29/07/06 Saturday

hmm... Slacked ard in the morning coz there was noth much to be done. Chatted wif vickie online. Thanks to her, she occupied me wif sth to do for the whole afternoon. haha... Juz helping her out in her vb project bah... Didn't expect myself to finish it coz i didn't even learn how to connect to a access .mdb database before manx. I onli connected to a SQL database b4. haha... Watever it was i wanted to take up the challenge no matter wat. haha... maybe that's me bah. Neva giv up on things. Yeh manx... haha... i succeeded bah. But after that i wonder why i kept on laughing... Keep on smiling to myself. Till the extent that vickie say she wanted to send me to somewhere... Erm... i am ok la... haha... Juz overjoyed that's all. haha.. I think onli myself will noe the reason behind.

Went to cut my hair after tt. Damned thick liao... AFter that was a one person dinner meal wif satays and wantons... haha... Ate when i watched shi zhi lu kou bah... Coz i knew tt the food on shi zhi lu kou will confirm make me hungry. haha...

30/07/06 Sunday

Back to work again today. Went quite late bah.. coz of some reasons. Quite a lot of things to remember. Coz it's been a long time since i last did cashier liao. LOL... My phone is being bombed wif messages today. haha... Thanks to the updates on the school's national day rehearsal. Gonna reply all tmr. Real tired today. The morning was not bad bah. In fact for the whole day was quite ok.. The crowd was quite smooth. But was not used to the position of counter 2. I always do things slower in counter 2. If anyone realised tt. I rather do counter 1. The position is more correct leh. haha... RP kept saying tat when he get pay he wans to go for a food massage? haha.. .LOL... Tired meh? Maybe juz got used to it liao.. haha.. Lunch was wif vickie and RP. The reaction on vickie's face was like so weird again when she found out tt RP joining us. haha.. maybe erm... i admit feels a bit weird if u eat a meal wif a total stranger. haha...

Afternoon was damned busy as was flooded wif queues. haha... PAcked non stop again and i juz wasn't in the correct position in counter 2. haha.. vickie said counter 2 can "看门"? oh pls... i rather do counter 1. haha.. No la.. maybe any counter also can. Juz can work can liao. Dinner was juz wif vickie as RP say he wanna go zi you huo dong? weird... went to mac. Then suddenly received sms frm vickie askin for curry sauce when i was waiting for our food. haha.. I NOE LA.. we hav been fighting over curry sauce for like dunno how many times. in fact everytime we go mac. Everytime she will ask me not to take my curry sauce. Think in the end i will always eat chilli sauce wif fries. 礼让精神

Damned happy today. For these two days, my mood seems pretty good eh... haha.. i still thinkin why. No one enlighten me also. Today cashier was exact also. wat a beautiful day. haha...

Been writing a song named "结局". hmmm... should be posting soon in a couple of days liao.. haha...

No comments: