Saturday, July 01, 2006

Was damned stunned when i reached work today. I can't boot up the laptop. hmm... Weird sia. Tot was quite ok yesterdae. Gave the laptop back to my colleague and went back to my work. Took another laptop out to install the stuffs bah. haha... How will life be without the internet. LOL... The prob has been solved. With that prob, i didn't sleep well last night. My mind was filled wif the probs. I am probably one person that tries my best to solve my errors? hehe... Heard from RP that he wanted to go buona vista to help cindy solve some dreamweaver probs? At first tot was quite lazy, didn't feel like goin far and the weather was like damned hot as well. But in the end still went. Curry chicken and rice for lunch. Not bad bah. In claypot somemore. Ice lemon tea to quench thirst. Damned thirsty. Went to 7-11 also to buy one bottle of snapple as well. On offer, $1.50 sia. Apple flavour. DUnno why nowadays i prefer apples. Went to cindy's workplace after that to help solve her probs. Thanks to reggie for telling me abt the flash programming job. But dun think i wan take up bah. Wanna continue my job at POP, since i already told them that i will be back to work ard august. Yep. MRT back to tiong bahru and walked back to office. And then the desktop failed on me. HAIZ... WTH sia. No choice. TOld my colleague and think monday then can solve liao. haha... no choice. Left office early then. Go home to relax after a tough week. But beginning to like this tempo.

Was online when i reached home before preparing to go for the chalet at downtown east. Juz realise that i goin to hav a busy weekend as well. 01/07 work @ pop 02/07 Milk Run 2006. haha... actually wanted to go to the doctor tmr. But too busy. Next week ba. Went compasspoint to meet up pop peeps at ard 9.20. Had to wait till everything was ready b4 we could even leave. Then oi lian started her craps. Say wat 6 of us. Then can split into two by two? haiz... Didn't listen to her craps la. Juz sat a single seat on the bus. Onli reached chalet at ard 11. Late sia. We were damned noisy until the guards came and gave us warnings. Imagine the noise that was made? WOW... All damned high. Drank a bit of vodka though i am sensitive to alcohol. hehe... Still ok now bah. Dunno if tmr will be ok. Should be ok la... Didn't eat much bbq food as well. Quite full after my dinner. Des showed a video that was done. Reminds me of my sch video award days when my team submitted video for competition. he done a good job bah. not bad. Took a cab back home wif alfred and li wei. Then alfred was like talkin abt dreams? o.0 haha... Made me think some bits as well. And li wei told tt she's also sensitivity. Gonna go to bed now. Damned tired.

No comments: