Saturday, March 11, 2006

10/3

*exhausted*... wait ar... let me rest for a while... *pant*pant*. haha... okok... enough of resting. Juz came back from suntec and the squeezing of the IT show. Woke up @ 7.10 in the morning again. I will neva wan to be late for work manx. The word late will not be in my dictionary. yepz... Set off to work wif my mum today. She's going for work too and she alighted at boon keng station. Needless to say i took the train to outram park and changed train to tiong bahru.

Nothing much in the morning actually. Had no laptop to use actually coz i haven't solved the probs of the laptop. So brought out my notes on sharepoint and started reading. RP was late again. Needed his key to bring out his laptop and solve the prob. Luckily he reach at 9. Or else i might hav fallen asleep from all the reading. Was reading and thinking of a solution. phew... managed to solve. yepz... So focused on the problem all the way to 11. There was of coz more probs after that coz of the asp. But the feeling of solving the problem was shiok manx. So had to get used to the small laptop today. Surfed ard and looked ard. Still did not manage to solve the asp probs though. But neva mind, will do a search online tomorrow. Right now i am damn tired.

It's friday liao and i think we needed somewhere to destress. haha... So called reggie if he wanted to go anywhere? Forgotten that there's an IT show at suntec. If not i could be the one who suggested the idea. Set off after a short meeting at work. SO left office @ ard 6.15. I took the train while RP took the bus. Didn't wanted to waste my train concession of coz. Reached there at 6.45 and realised the huge crowd. Managed to pass my way thru and went to breadtalk to get some snacks. They onli reached at ard 7.10. Went to mac and chatted abt our experiences at work. Kinda good sharing though even though we like to crap a lot. =) Went off to the IT show after that.

Sounds from speakers filled the whole exhibition hall. Lots of promotions were going on. Looked ard and saw a silicon case for my phone. But, haiz. I dun think i need tt coz my phone is a camera phone and i can't use it at work unless i put it in locker. nvm... i am still deciding whether to change back to my phone. I can't get use to the motorola phone tt i am currently using. So did onli window shopping. DIdn't buy anything. hmm...

Tomorrow will be one saturdae that i will not be working. So i think i will be slacking at home. Oh ya, i still need to help my cousin fix up her internet. Finally i can sleep late tomorrow. woohooo... but will i wake up at 7 automatically? Hope not.

No comments: