Monday, March 06, 2006

hmm... woke up in the early morning today after so much of the fun yesterdae. My first day of work. erm... not pop of coz. My pop life already two years liao. It's my first day of internship. hmm... The first day of work feeling is back manx. But that's the exciting part of being a newbie. Went to chinatown for breakfast before going off to delta house to report for work. Missed the fishball noodles there. But i think the food was better last time. One bowl of fishball noodles and one cup of soya bean(someone muz be expecting me to say sugar cane)... I not panda, so no nid sugar cane everytime. lol...

At 12.30, we went for lunch. Followed colleagues off to lunch but we were damned full. So we decided to follow them to see where are the places that we can find food. After that, we walked ard the neighbourhood to try to failiarise wif the place. There were so many food stalls ard. hmm... see liao also headache. Not bad, me and rp decided the food we are goin to eat tmr. muhahaha...

Went to PS to meet reggie, vic and cindy after work. Realised that my workplace to PS is onli abt 15 mins. Damned fast. Not bad, sometimes after work can juz proceed to town. haha.... but think i will be damned tired by then.

Going to bring my laptop to work tomorrow. hmm... oh ya... thanks to my pop colleagues for giving me my bdae present. hmm... not bad, it's the correct present also. i think credits go to sis and duncan? lol... It's angela's pandora album. My second angela's cd. woohoo...

No comments: