Tuesday, March 07, 2006

woke up @ 7 today. Much later than yesterdae i think. My second day of work. Need to get used to this kind of life manx. haha... It's the working class life. Thought thru yesterdae and wanted to try this way of going to work which is taking mrt everydae to tiong bahru mrt and walk to my workplace. Had to squeeze myself into the lrt today. Fortunately, i noe when the train needs to brake. haha... so i can add some force to my feet when braking. Didn't managed to get a seat on my way to work also. Had to stand all the way to outram park interchange. Legs damned tired. On reaching tiong bahru, i tried to get my way to delta house. hmm... without the use of signboards also. Managed to find the place after 10 mins under the glaring sun. Guess wat? i am wearing black also. Not bad, RP reached 5 mins earlier than me.

Was quite free today and waiting to be assigned to do sth. hmm... maybe i can start doing stuffs tomorrow manx. I realise that when i work, i like to keep myself busy. Juz like at pop, i prefer long queues manx. haha... then time will pass real fast. Logged in to msn and talk also. It's onli the second day of work and i am like keep walking up and down getting tidbits. hehe... there's m&m, pringles and even oreo. Need to pay of coz. Enjoyed the food and the surfing on my laptop. Me and rp went off for lunch @ 12.30. Was quite hungry i think. As decided yesterdae, we ate chicken rice. It's a big plate and the chilli was nice. haha... Juz enjoyed the chilli. Bought some batteries for my mp3 player too. $1.30 for two. haha... The same price as the shop near my mum's workplace manx. haha... hmmm... wat to eat tomorrow? think will be duck rice?

Ended work @ 6. Walked back to tiong bahru and took train. Realised tt i took the longer route in the morning manx. haiz... The route that i took in the evening was much much faster. So i hav succeeded in taking onli one mode of transport to my workplace. Woohoo...

No comments: