Wednesday, March 08, 2006

erm... initially tot that today will hav much to do, but think i am wrong. Woke up @ 7.10 today. I think i was realli tired the day before i guess. Set off frm my house at ard 7.40. Gosh, tot that i was going to be late for 10 mins and muz go home @ 6.10. hmm... On reaching compasspoint, i saw that the train is onli arriving in 4 mins. So went out of the gate and bought some mee siam from old chang kee. hehe... Hungry i guess. COntinued my journey all the way to tiong bahru station. The walk to delta house was pretty cooling. Yesterdae i think i realli chose the wrong route. The new route was damned cooling as i passed by a park.

Did nothing much in the morning i guess. In my mind, i really hoped that i will have somethin to do soon. It lasted all the way till 12.20 when i went for lunch. Went ard the neighbourhood thinking of wat to eat. Suddenly came across an air con "zhu chao" stall. hmm.. was actually thinking of trying out the food and all the stalls in that street seems to be selling teochiew food. And i am a teochiew. So muz really try out. Ordered fried rice and one cup of china apple soft drink. Real cooling i muz say. The food was not bad i think. I think close to the way my mum cook. Yumms. After that, i tot that it was still early so went to ntuc to get some stuffs. List of stuffs: 4 cup noodles, one designed glass cup and one pack of tissues. haha... I think i need to bring packets of milo from my house, can drink there.


On returning back to work i finally had stuffs to do which is to install some programs. We have been given one fujitsu laptop. haha... same as vickie's sia. Except that it's pentium 3 and there's no wireless adapter built in. Not bad la... Small size also. I think onli abt 12 inch. So sat there till the stuffs finished installing. That took me a real long time. One of my colleagues then needed some of the notes i am reading back. So i needed to go photocopy everything. Was like a mountain tortoise exploring the photocopying machine. Onli familiar wif the one at pop. haha... lol...

Met reggie and vic for dinner and movie after work. Ate chicken cutlet before goin in for the "big mama house 2" movie. Think the food was @ a reasonable price for students. hehe... The movie i muz say was quite funny as i laughed throughout manx. haha... real funny. Hope tomorrow will be a busy day for me. hmm... oh ya, and i bought a la bi xiao xin keychain as well as a smiley face for my clam phone. lol...

No comments: