Saturday, March 11, 2006

11/03

Still very sleepy when i woke up at 9.30 today. haiz... maybe i am realli not used to the 5 consecutive working days. Luckily saturday is a rest dae for me. hmm... maybe i should consider changing my pop working day to sunday. haha... but dun think so bah. lol... neva mind... i will strive and succeed. Climbed out of bed and started surfing the web. Ended up watching la bi xiao xin. The sounds "wahahaha..." of shinchan filled my room. My eyes seem get smaller and smaller as time went by. Then finally dozed off. lol... Not bad. Slept until 2.30 when my mum woke me up. Gosh forgot to eat my lunch. Argh... Took carrot cake for my lunch. Simple meal i think. lol...

Continued to played some games after that. Was supposed to read up more on asp.net though. Hmm... people take one semester to learn asp.net, i am supposed to do it in within days? haiz... i will onli be taking the asp.net module next sem. I realli hope to succeed in learning everything at work and so maybe next sem will be much much easier. lol... maybe it's a good thing also. My mum suddenly suggested to go suntec. hmmm... it's a long time since i went out wif her. So immediately agreed. And ya... i can buy my silicon case cover for my phone. Saw vickie online and asked her if she wanted the case. She definitely shocked me when she said she wanted white. Then asked me not to copy. haha... Too bad, i wanted to buy white right from the start. So no choice.

City hall was filled wif people today. Saw lots of people pulling printers ard wif trolleys. i think it's a promotion? buy printer get trolley? Not bad actually. Quite useful when people needs to get a public transport home. Got my printer catridges, it's a twin pack @ $7 and compatible ones. SO it's quite cheap. The silicon case was 2 @ 10 bucks. Also cheap. I saw that the casing for 6670 had the buttons covered up. hmm... wonder how to press. So went to get the 7610 de. wahaha... It fitted damn well. Treated my mum to nooch noodle bar after that. I think the food is quite nice actually. But it's a bit ex. One plate of thai style kway teow and one soya bean for me. Total bill was 28 bucks. It's quite a reasonable place to give my mum a treat though. The place was quiet and nice. Initially wanted to hav dinner @ sakae sushi. But they didn't hav buffet today. So too bad.

Tomorrow going back to work liao. It's a good one day rest to recover my energy today. In one week i am working 6 days. Muz get used to this kind of life. Yay manx.

No comments: