Sunday, March 05, 2006

yay manx... it's back to blogging again. So many days neva blog liao. Due to exams of coz. Been so stressed studying all the papers. Damned lag of sleep i think. hmm... It's finally the 5th today. Time to go have fun. Met sis and duncan to go to douby ghaut in the morning. hmm... still asked me to bring a bag. They should be up to sth of coz. haiz... actually didn't feel like bringing a bag. But neva mind. One bag onli how heavy can it be. lol... The trip there was full of craps of coz. haha... We were the first to be there again. Remembered the first time when we went to k box. We were the first there also. haiz... zack was still sleeping @ 10.20 i think. Was supposed to meet us @ 10.30. PLS WAKE UP EARLIER... WAT TIME LIAO... Neva mind... after wai see and KY came, we set off.

hmmm... I started off my singing wif the song "LU". maybe i think i didn't sing that well today. haha... I think the song that i was most satisfied wif was "wo ye hen xiang ta". lol... Tried the first time to sing shen hu hai wif sis but... haiz... like cannot reach like tt. Didn't even dare to sing the first part manx. hmm... She sang loads of elva and angela's song as well. Think her voice suddenly changed so much like elva that i sudddenly dunno how to sing wif her. No choice, have to switch my voice to high mode instead of the low one. Muz apologise to her coz i mislead her sometimes. haha... i can't concentrate wif too many people ard i think. I think if she change her voice a bit lower, then it's perfect. Sounds exactly nice, she can then go join the mo fang competition.Confirm + chop, first prize lol... But neva mind, nothin is perfect manx. Think another person who can go join mo fang competition is KY. He sounds exactly like ah du. hmmm... for me, i cannot join. coz i onli hav my own style. lol... nope, juz kidding.haha... one person abt 20 bucks.

Went to marina south after that. Thanks to tt zack who put us paper aeroplane. Nice excuse manx. haiz... maybe i didn't do enough to psycho him. But hack care, who says tt 3 people cannot go bbq. can enjoy even more. The food was great and hope i didn't intro wrongly. Someone assigned me the task of finding the cheapest and the yummiest food. yes manx. I played some daytona before leaving. Improved one place from my last record. My last record was 9th. Then played some ice hockey wif sis as well. lol... i won. tyco onli la... lol... i was stunned when she scored the first goal. I came back from behind of coz.

Tomorrow will the start of my attachment. So excited manx...

No comments: