Thursday, March 09, 2006

hmm... definitely enjoyed the nasi lemak in the morning. Woke up late today also. Was supposed to wake up @ 7. But in the end lie on the bed till 7.10. I remembered that my colleague said if we reach our workplace @ 9, we can go home @ 6.30. So it's very flexible. Maybe this applies to the day when i am tired. haha... But i am not that tired yet. Jumped out of my bed and washed up. Went out of the lrt gate to buy the nasi lemak. haha... got three varieties. One is wif fish, one is wif fried chicken and the other wif hotdog. I chose the fried chicken one. Continued on my journey to work.

My walking time to my workplace seems to be cutting shorter each day manx. haha... I kept finding new routes. So today the walking process has been cut to 7 mins. lol... good... I even passed by a market. Went up to the office alone coz rp was late. My table is still so empty manx. Muz realli go find sth to decorate one day. But no idea how to put it leh.

Lunch today was chicken rice. Initially wanted to meet reggie and cindy @ tiong bahru plaza. Haiz... Said all properly that we meeting @ 1. Even told my colleagues to go off for lunch first. Neva mind. sianz. So went to eat the chicken rice. I muz say that the chicken rice is very nice. Especially the chilli and the soup. And one cooling coke. hmm...

It was a very relaxing day today also. Didn't manage to work much. Work pls start pouring in manx. I dun wanna be so bored. Tomorrow will be the first day using the fujitsu laptop. hmm... so tomorrow dun nid to bring laptop liao. I even left my mouse behind there. lol


smiles


Shinchan wif my cubicle keys

No comments: