Thursday, May 04, 2006

It's been some days since i last blogged. haha... quite busy. Even reached home at 11 this tuesday. Maybe too much activities. Lol... I think today was a rather normal one. I think i hav to wake up 7.45am every morning liao. Purpose? To reach workplace earlier and to leave a good impression. Still remembered yesterdae when i reached my workplace at 9.30. One of my colleague was sitting at my cubicle. He asked me so late ah, supposed to reach at 9? Juz told him that i woke up late. Then no choice then, have to wake up 7.45 liao. So today dragged myself out of bed at 7.45. Fortunately slept quite early yesterdae after watching one episode of da chang jin. Didn't have to carry my laptop off to work. That lightened my load quite a bit.

I think the whole of today was rather relaxing. Didn't hav much work to do since i finished them all yesterdae. Dun realli like to keep work till the last min. Well, have to wait for new work to come in. One of reggie's colleague joined us for lunch at KFC. He shared some of his life experiences. I think he work in quite a number of areas. He even worked as a reporter before. Maybe future is realli unpredictable.

Went to pop to help my cousin buy a chinese dictionary and a G1 pen. Shocked to see the long queue. Alfred still asked me if i come watch show. Wished to help but i dun think it's good without my uniform but i did hav a name tag wif me though. In the end didn't help. Guess there's realli shortage of people working.

No comments: