Tuesday, August 01, 2006

31/07 Monday

hmm... nothin much in the morning except woke up at 11.30. It's been a long time since i had such a nice sleep manx. Got out of bed and was told that there's rice dumplings for breakfast. haha... Thanks to my mum. Yest went compass and buy. LOL... Long time neva eat rice dumpling liao bah. Come to think of it quite nice bah. Totally enjoyed it. Then my mum said that next time it's me who buy for her? o.0 OF coz..

Was having lunch and looking at vb codes at the same time. hmm... Didn't finish as well coz was damned full after rice dumpling. Maybe i juz can't wait for next semester to start. hmm... someone wants to eat sakae so much ah? haha... keep on say wanna treat me sakae? But no la... I help u not becoz of any rewards. But i realli feel like eating sakae sia. And i am serious...

Went for my sch's national day rehearsal. Left at 3.45 coz i need to go compass to buy stuffs at pop. Walkin into pop, saw KY liao. Asked me if i was workin today coz TEXT nobody. haha... Wanted to help but i realli can't. Need to rush off to sch liao. All realli dun believe that i goin sch. Say i confirm goin out play liao. Oh manx... my face dun look like i telling a lie wat? The rehearsal was quite smooth but shouldn't hav so many delays bah. Haiz... All onli ended at 10.30. Was quite afraid that i couldn't be in time to catch the last 161. So took 52 wif kian min instead. Then change to 156. Goin for another rehearsal tmr and maybe do my FYP presentation.

No comments: