Saturday, May 19, 2007

All Of A Sudden...

Went back to work immediately after my previous post. Tot that i should be going back to work instead of juz slacking ard in front of my laptop. haha.. actually tot of gg my cousin house to watch the FA Cup final. In the end realli went back to work le. Started work at 4.30. It's the 2nd day today i started work so late le. wahhahaha... Nvm... ji shao cheng duo. They told me tt workin in the morning was so happening sia. haha...

Went back to my specs shop during dinner time. Sent the old frame there to get it changed to a sunglass. Realli nid one nowadays. My current one realli can't see much stuffs la. Maybe it will be useful for driving next time. LOL...

Onli reached home at 11pm today. There seems to be some trouble during closing at counter 2 today. It's realli scary for the person taking counter 2 tmr. And the person is ME... Juz hoping everything will be safe tmr. Heard there seems to be a lot of hanging probs today.

No comments: