Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Maggie Mee...!

Burp~!... Juz finished my maggie mee for supper. Was realli famished when i came back home from work today. Guess that's wat i realli hate abt eating dinner at 5. Phew... tmr will be back to my 2pm/7pm slot. haha... Lookin forward to it tmr. Enjoyed my work today. Juz enjoyed workin wif anida. haha... Tried my best to clear her queues though i was realli tired myself. It's been three days of work. Tmr will be the fourth day and it's counter 1. Lookin forward to my off day on thursday. haha...

Got my banquet card today. Paid a fee of 3 bucks for the registration. It's a 10 percent disc for my future perchases of food in the future at banquet. haha.. but the card is onli for like two years? LOL...

Sth is realli wrong wif my modem. I am like getting d/c like two times le. And i resetted my modem like 8 times in order for me to connect? Realli nid to be mentally prepare to get a new modem le. haha.. Well, nid to get my firewire pci card on thursday as well.

No comments: