Monday, May 07, 2007

好累啊!

It's been two tiring days of work. Esp today... for the dunno how many times. Someone put me paper aeroplane again arh. It's always like that when i am doing counter one. Never mind i juz have to bear wif it for like one month or so eh. Gan asked me today when i stopping work. haha... so it's been confirmed. I will be quitting pop frm 3 June. I was all alone in front from 1+pm today. Two straight days of counter 1. Can say quite a lot of customers today for a monday. Maybe everyone is having monday blues today also. haha... including me. Tired... it's so tiring. I realli wished that i had coffee in the morning ah.

Someone uploaded segments of yesterdae's charity show on youtube. Watched yesterdae night. haha... The segments were on tank and angela. Woo... angela sang two old songs and one new one. While tank sang four songs wif his guitar. Cool.


我的心好乱, 有谁明白...

No comments: