Monday, May 14, 2007

HOT!!!

Well for the past few days, the weather have been realli hot. Juz standing at the lrt station this morning, i am like alr feeling the tense heat of the day. Well, it's work as usual today. It's my 2nd day of consecutive work today. And what's more... I might hav to stay back tmr for english revamp tmr till dunno wat time. Argh... speaking of it realli frustrates me.

Today's work was a rather relaxing one coz anida was doing counter one and there's a new cashier helping her. Realli prefer to work wif oi lian or anida. Wif them ard, the craps will flow non stop. haha... Juz like today. The word 'sotong' came out wif so many craps. We were actually describing wat's blur like sotong. Suddenly, all the "types" of sotongs came out le... Sambal sotong, fried song and even black pepper sotong. Making me hungry when typing this entry sia.

S.H.E's play album is out le. Been out for two days. Liked some of the songs. And i am realli tempted to buy ah. Seeing people coming to my counter and pay for the s.h.e album realli tempts me. LOL.

虽然我真的有那酸酸的心情, 但我又能怎么做
是不是该沿着心的想法看开些
无能为力的感觉真的不好受

No comments: