Sunday, May 06, 2007

hmm... waited for 30 mins before i could realli blog. There seems to be realli some problems wif blogger now. The way i blogged was like so weird. It's like a big text box right at the bottom for me to type in my entry. It's finally back to work today. Well, I was actually still on my two weeks leave for today but got called back by gan coz there's onli two counters. LOL... haha. It's gonna be two days of counter one. Going back to work after a two weeks break is like so weird. There were like so much promotions on going. It's impossible to remember so much at one go of coz. So juz zhou yi bu suan yi bu bah. LOL... I guess the whole day was realli alright. Quite quiet in the front two counters and it's real boring.

Wrote down my request for my next schedule. Slashed out half of my schedule coz i will quitting pop from the next schedule. Well, it's realli 3 years plus of memories. Some of it are realli great.

No comments: