Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Firstly, here's the pic that i said i wanted to put up on my blog on the previous post... haha...

Today was quite a pleasant day i guess. Been thinkin thru some stuffs actually. I will nid to book my driving basic theory test tmr. Actually decided that i should start asap without any delays. But i guess wat is holding me back is my job. Juz found out yest that i am being transferred back to cashier again. I dun realli wan the pressure again. It's comin back. Maybe i should juz change to another job. I nid a job whereby i'm doing stuffs that i enjoy.

Maybe it's been quite a moody day today. Thinkin abt stuffs where i shouldn't be thinkin. Am i wrong in doing sth that i have done? It's juz tt regret that i have now. Guess the regret onli came when things get complicated. What if.. time can be turned ard. Will things be different? Things might realli hav been different if onli i didn't have tt weakness a few months back.

No comments: