Thursday, May 17, 2007

The blurness in me

Blur... blur... i am so blur now. Thanks to oi lian firstly for putting me aeroplane today. She's sick and took mc for two days. LOL... The new cashier opened her own counter for the first time today. She took over oi lian's counter. She's still new bah, a lot of things she still haven't learnt. I diverted my attention too much today i guess. Can't realli concentrate on so many stuffs at a time. Now i am so blur le. Especially during closing today manx. This is wat i realise. Most of the time when i take counter 1, there will be a cashier who will be on MC. it's always me who kena de. Argh....

I was right, it's raining today again. Maybe that's why there isn't much people today except for peakm periods today. Ooh ya, bought the same shoes as KY today at hang ten. haha... Dun realli wanna dirty my current brown shoes la. It's better to wear a cheaper shoe to work. It's at 15 bucks. LOL...

Going to change specs soon i guess. My current specs is a bit tight le. Gonna wait for my pay day. wahahhaha...
What type of specs should i change this time? Not a striking colour i guess. More likely metallic brown??? i dunno... See how first bah...

Tmr another day at work. Can't wait for my off day on saturday. Realli feel like gg out to enjoy.

"你会快乐吗?"...

No comments: