Wednesday, July 25, 2007

BBBBZZZZ!

Was juz so damned busy for the whole of today. Stocks were like coming in like quite frequently today. hmm... And time realli flies. The next thing when i looked at my watch today was alr 6.45pm and it's near to dinner time le. LOL... It's a good thing! I didn't had the mood to go to work today. But still dragged myself to work. The morning was quite moody since sth happened yest. After that was more or less alright le.

My hands are suddenly itchy to get some wi-fi phones. But i can't get it for myself. I'm onli halfway thru my contract and my dad nids to get his phone. 26th oct is nearing so i better stop the temptation. The next phone i am switching to can onli be nokia 6060. My non camera phone for army. haha... It's juz right in front of me now.

During dinner time, saw that g2000 having sales again. LOL... Maybe should go walk ard again tmr during meal break tmr. WIll onli be workin till 6 tmr as i got sth to do. I should take this time to rest myself again. It's been a hectic schedule for me recently. I think the next few weeks should be quite relaxing le. Frm the new schedule that i saw.

Looking forward to this friday. Gonna be hoping to be playing pool again after so long. WHEE!

No comments: