Friday, July 20, 2007

It's 10.08 pm now. And tmr i'm gonna be waking up at 5.45. Harry potter 7 will be released tmr at 7.01am tmr. Should be expecting queues i guess. I still remembered the last one that i did. For one hour, i was keying stuffs non stop. LOL... Tmr will be no different i think.

Went shopping wif mum today at giant. The amount of fruits she bought was like WOW! It's the fruits festival this month. In the our trolley, we had lychees, longans, cherries and even durian. Added shinchan vcd set 11 to my shinchan collection today. Will keep on adding more i think. Realli hope to add more to my collections next time i go tokyo. But the last time i went, i didn't see any. Should read up more abt him and his birthplace. Then can go his birthplace find him. Not a bad plan. The amount of stuffs that my mum and my auntie bought was realli a lot arh. So much that we needed to get a cab juz to get back. ANd it's a real long wait for the cab!

No comments: